Sunday, January 24, 2010

College & Deserts

No more winter break. Sad day.
The Spring Semester finally started. I'm not sure if I can say that I'm happy with my current schedule. Classes from 11am - 7pm. Hmph....but that of course is only on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I was going to be 11am - 10pm, but my parents wouldn't allow me to continue with that kind of a schedule, so I dropped the class that I really wanted to take, which was Korean II. :(
Well, this post is about Cupcakes, Frozen Yogurt, and Elephants.
The sunday before MLK day, my sister, my cousins, and I decided to have a sweet day. Kehehe.
Although a cold day, we stopped at Yogen Fruz, a forzen yogurt place that allows you to create your frozen yogurt flavor. CREATIVITY right there. I always get green tea & blue berries mixed together and then top it off with mochi or blueberries.
Next we enjoyed a stop at Sprinkles! I hear their CEO is a cupcake. Just kidding. I believe they are a company that started in Beverly Hills. They sell cupcakes basically. Cupcakes for you, cupcakes for you brothers, sisters, cousins, mothers, fathers, children and DOGS. Weird...I wonder if the doggie cupcakes are the same or better....Anyway, they sell drinks too, I believe.


So....after that we had more frozen yogurt at orange cup.

During the first day of college the topic of elephants just kept coming up. That day I wore my necklace with an elephant on it. I was not aware that the day would significantly be marked by an elephant.
SO! Elephants. First day of spring semester and in my 2nd class we had free write topics. We got to the second topic and we had to write about elephants. Whatever came to mind about elephants. It was quite interesting to hear all the responses. Later that day for lunch I got pinkberry. (oh my love for frozen yogurt~) Anyway the server noticed I had an elephant on my necklace and asked me if it was my favorite animal. It isn't quite my FAVORITE, but I like them. (It was just weird how people kept talking about elephants that day.


Thats what I've been doing for the past few days. I hope you guys kicked off your new semester well ( ^ _ ^ ) stay safe and lets have great days to come.

No comments: